A Great Choice for Commercial Buildings
In recent years, single-ply systems have become the standard for commercial roof installations. And among single-ply options, roofing materials made from PVC are a great choice.
PVC (polyvinyl chloride) roofing has a long track record; it’s been around since the mid-1960s. It provides superior fire, oil, and chemical resistance, as well as excellent seaming, regardless of the ambient temperature. PVC membranes don’t lose their “weldability,” even after years of life on the rooftop. That means (for example) accidental punctures can be successfully patched well after the roof’s installation.
Other PVC roof membrane advantages include:
- Long-term proven durability
- High reflectivity and energy savings because they’re usually white or light-colored
- Multiple installation options; can be mechanically attached, adhered, or ballasted
- Consistent, secure rooftop welding in all weather conditions
- Easily recycled at the end of its life on the roof
Regardless of the type of roofing system you choose, its long-term effectiveness ultimately comes down to the experience of the contractor doing the installation. All Weather Systems is an expert when it comes to installing single-ply PVC roofing systems. If you’re considering a roof installation or replacement, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss your needs and our capabilities. Please contact us at your convenience at 740-323-3174.