All Weather Systems are experts at installing or updating roof hatches. Over the past 30 years, roof access technology has come a long way.
Bilco’s thermally broken roof hatches feature a frame and cover design that minimizes heat transfer between the interior and exterior metal surfaces. The result is a product that resists harmful condensation and provides superior energy efficiency.
Standard Features and Benefits
- Thermally broken cover and curb reduces heat transfer between the interior and exterior surfaces to resist harmful condensation
- Ozone-friendly polyisocyanurate insulation (R-20+) provides superior energy efficiency
- Special EPDM gasketing with enhanced weather and wind resistance
- Meets LEED® standards for recycled content
- High solar reflective index (SRI)
- Available in all Bilco standard roof hatch sizes and special sizes are available upon request
Not sure what kind of roof hatch best suits your building? Ask us! Call 740-323-3174 and ask for Mike Tigner.